Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gramster


Been a week of the sickies for the whole Family, my mom, Zach, and my Grammy.  Mom and Z are on the mend but turns out Gram is still not feeling well.  My folks took her back home to Dallas today to go see a doctor there and after a chest x-ray it turns out she has pneumonia and is being admitted to the hospital.  If you wouldn't mind, would you keep my Grammy in your prayers?  She is an amazing 95 year old woman and I want her to get better soon! We have loved having her come to visit a lot since Zach has been born, I only wish I had been taking more recent pictures!!  We love you, grammy!  Get better!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely, Grammy is in my prayers. Get better soon, Grammy!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html