Monday, January 5, 2009

How do I always get sucked in?

The Bachelor...how do I always get sucked in?!?!  I was never a HUGE Jason fan last season with Deana but I did feel horrible for him when she let him practically propose only to make him stand back up to reject him.  Speaking of, did Deana and skater boy make it?  I need to google it and see. **(UPDATE per Ginster and people.com, Deanna and Jesse are splitsville as of November.  Shocking.  Apparently she didn't want to "try" any more and Jesse posted a video on Youtube about it!?!")  WOW-UPDATED AGAIN...If ABC could pull off Deanna coming back and them ending up together...interesting!!


OK, where do these poor girls come up with these crazy things to try to get his attention.  It is SO awkward and weird!  I will make a quick run down of my observations so far:
*Why do they say such weird things when they are walking in and meet him for the first time?
-I am Idaho!  Potatoes!!
-from Stockton-its not a really great place
-asking him if he likes hot dogs
-The Bubba Teeth...doesn't she remember the chick from another season?  It didn't work real well for her!
-the golfer chick
*And then they start stealing him and they just get weirder:
*hot dog girl again, she should have listened to her mom...
*"I've been studying your myspace page"...your brother dates so and so, ty's fav color"..Seriously, can you say STALKER?
* I quit my job to come see you
* the creepy poem writer
*VISION BOARDS?!?!  Really??  Oh my.......
* and the lacrosse mommy who called everyone biotches when she got the rose...nice!

And there are so many more but too many too write!  This should be interesting!!

Oh....and the ballot box.  ABC can always think of something to stir up trouble.  I think thats about it does it for now!          

Today was about as crappy as I expected it to be too.  I was SO happy to get pick up my Z Man today and he was happy to see me.  And in the end that's what matters!


3 comments:

  1. sorry about your bad day. life sucks sometimes, doesn't it? but we do what we have to do! just try and find the positive, if you can! :)

    as for the bach, deanna and the snowboarder are up. she dumped him and is apparently going to bust on the scene of this show and try and steal boring single dad. and i, too, got so sucked in. these women are crazy! i think he is going to propose to that widow with the crazy low voice.

    i have got to go to bed. what am i still doing up????

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your post pretty much sums up my thoughts on the bachelor too! i always get sucked in and think the girls are way too crazy and come up with the weirdest things to get his attention...so awkward! hope your week back gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Deanna is going to bust in this season and tell Single Dad she mad a horrible choice to go with the ski bum. Really? I NEVER saw that coming!!! It should make for some good drama! You have to LOVE this show! How would you describe yourself to someone if you had to be on this? I can see Ginny busting out some "Happy Birthday"....I would be one of those that sits back and makes fun of all the girls.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html