Monday, September 1, 2008

Still here

Wow, we have been busy, and are only going to get more busy!!

So....in the last week...we finally got an offer and a contract on our townhome. YAY! Minor things to fix from the inspection. Woohoo.

And then over the weekend, we started house hunting....found our house, made an offer, and they accepted! WOOHOO!!!

Hopefully all falls into place and we close on our townhome and can get our new home!

Now to start packing and everything else associated with the madness of moving! I can't believe we will be in our house in October!

What else? Z Man is doing great. Sitting up. Eating his fruits and veggies. Reaching and face planting when trying to get things. and just being cute. He is excited about his new room, too.

I will try to be posting more and keeping you updated on our big move!! :)

So what's new with you?

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! I want to hear about your new house!!!

    Lots going on with us too... started solids, our first family hike, my first week as a SAHM... I'm sure there's more, but I'm tired! Nothing like a long weekend to wear you out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You guys move fast. I hope it works out for us like that when we sell our house.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html