Thursday, September 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home

It is amazing how good your own bed can feel! :)

Matt and I are doing shift work today. I went in to work this morning and came home around noon to relieve him and into work he went. All in all it went pretty well! I could get used to those hours! Just got off the phone with our lender and looks like we are still on to close TOMORROW! Yippee!! I can't wait to get into the house and start making it our own.

Not much else really to report on right now. Z Man is taking a snooze so I am taking that time to catch up on things! So very thankful for a/c, power, a roof over our heads and wonderful wonderful family and friends!!

3 comments:

  1. Those would be GREAT hours! Sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! Congrats on being back at home. It doesn't take much time away to be thankful for our own bed, right? I'm glad you guys can still close tomorrow. When do we get to see pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things to be thankful for!!! Shelter from the storm, a brand new house to make your own tomorrow and the most precious beautiful little boy!! Can't wait to see pics soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html