Friday, September 5, 2008

It is Friday...and I did survive. THANK GOODNESS!

The madness is not ending though, we have Ike & Jospehine, closings and inspections, and I am sure a bunch more stuff to come still. Like PACKING? Seriously, would it be insane to pay people to pack for us? Although realistically I think we could give/sell 1/2 of our stuff so we don't have to move it!! Is it inappropriate to have a garage sale the week you move in!!

Oh, and Z Man has TWO teeth. Backwards beaver, its the 2 bottom center teeth. SO cute!!

5 comments:

  1. Yipee for teeth, and for moving!!

    And no it's not inappropriate at all, it's called a moving sale!!! My mom had one the last time they moved, she basically had everything in her house up for sale, come in and make an offer, whatever she didn't sell she packed and moved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for it! have a moving sale! sounds like a great idea to me!!! saves packing for you.. and extra money to purchase new things for your NEW home!
    can't wait to see zach and his 2 new teeth! what a big boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me tell you. we paid people to pack and move us when we moved from austin and to plano and it was the best money ever spent. it wasn't too much in the scheme of things and right now time is money so i say go for it and get those people to pack. they will have your house done in a day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! Have them pack you and move you - truly well worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is getting SO big. Congrats on the move. I guess that I need to keep up more with the whole blog life. Thanks for always making comments on our blog. Great to see that you guys are doing well. We might be up on your side of town with this whole IKE thing! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html