Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Lights are ON......

And we are HOME!!! I am so very thankful for the in laws for putting us up and keeping us fed, cool, and sane, but man....it feels good to be home! An extra big thank you to Kathy, our realtor/aunt who came by today and cleaned out our fridge! It has been left to its own non-cold devices since Saturday....eeeeeeww! 5 days of no cooling surely was not pretty. So now we have a nice clean empty fridge! Guess that's a good thing since we will be moving soon anyway!

Yes, that's right, hopefully we will still be moving soon! Hopefully closing Friday or sometime next week. This whole loss of power thing has kinda messed things up! We shall see what happens. We are getting excited and ready though, esp with the new living room we purchased!

We are headed to work tomorrow too. We have no daycare, their power is still out so we will each do half days. I hope that works out!! Or else Z man is coming to the office!

What else? Poor Z's whole 7 month birthday totally got the shaft so I need to take some new pics too. He is also scooting backwards and talking all over the place! I swear I heard a MAMA!

Well friends, I AM TIRED, so going to call it a night. Hope you all are well and big hugs to all those with our sweet, sweet power yet...you probably can't read this but our house is open if you need it! Night night!

2 comments:

  1. Yipee glad the power is back on!!

    Happy 7 Months Zach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're home and getting ready for the new home!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html