Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Wow, we had a 3 day weekend and I am already for this weekend again! This has been a LOOOONG week at work thanks to all the storms. I have been working late and its amazing what a difference that hour or so makes. It takes away from some major Z time. So I hope things get back to normal soon at work. It could get worse depending on what Hanna, Ike, and Josephine decide to do! I hope they stay away!!

We have also been busy with house stuff. Getting a few things done from the inspection to our house. Luckily not too much. We are getting our dryer vents cleaned tomorrow and that should about do it, we hope! Our inspection of the new house will be Saturday morning! Then if things continue to go well, we should close on the town home next week and then our new house the following week...I guess we better get packing!

I am trying a new bedtime routine with Zachary and it worked pretty well tonight. Instead of coming back downstairs after bath time for his bottle around 7...we stayed upstairs and read books in the dim light and then bottle. He went straight to sleep.

So this weekend is the start of the NFL. I saw something last week about it on a show and the calling of the wives of football enthusiasts "Pigskin Widows". Funny but true! Matt is not too terrible, but it definitely takes up some time! The new game room may be the only place I find him on Sundays!

Ok, I am too brain dead to think anymore so off to bed....Night night! Is it Friday yet!??!?!

3 comments:

  1. i hear ya sister! since i am a lowly hourly employee, i am putting in the extra hours now to get my week back up to a 40 hour paycheck. it sucks because most nights paige is sound asleep by the time i burst through the back door hoping to see her. i feel your pain! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls, it gets better when the kids aren't so sleepy and precious. When they get to be luke and evie's age, an hour or two a night is plenty to get your fill of a four-year-old's whining. Ugh - "She's in my seeeeaat!" "Heeee won't give it bayaack!" Unfortunately, I can't do the whining justice without sound effects so you'll just have to imagine how annoying it is. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a whiner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Thursday now... you are almost there! :)

    So do you want to come over and teach Bean how to sleep? I'm horrible at it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html