Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, Monday

Well Z's daycare still has no A/C so Awesome Aunt Al volunteered to watch the munchkin as her school is still w/o power too. She took Z to meet the Labbe clan at the Zoo! Snagged a couple pics of my serious cutie of her smugmug page to share. AAA is going to watch Z tomorrow too and we are eternally grateful. I just cannot send my 7 month old to a place with no a/c! Poor guy was red faced after we went to visit new house on sunday for about a half hour!


We still have not packed a box, but we do have movers set up. Go us. I know, we need to start. 2 weeks is going to go by fast!!

And no super exciting photos, just a couple of the cutie to show you how big he is getting.
Serious fun at the Zoo

Feeding the goats with Aunt AlSmall Smile for Rox

Showing off my 2 teeth while crying!

Fun after Bath

Ready for some football!!

Football fun!

2 comments:

  1. "... so good to me... Monday, Monday... it was all I hoped it would be..."

    Ahem. Sorry 'bout that, you got me started. :)

    CUTE pictures of Zach, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found the pictures, wasn't he adorable in that hippo? serious cuteness. I was so happy to have him join us, he was such a sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html