Monday, September 8, 2008

Don't Mind the Mess :)

Cause that's what we are about in be in...not like a mess of trouble...just a mess of packing, paperwork, work, etc!

We are set to close on the town home this Thursday. We have a leaseback for 30 days after close so we have some time to get packing and organized. I swear, like I said before, probably half of the stuff we have here isn't worth even moving. Or else we may move it and put into a "Garage Sale" pile. Who knows? If things continue to go as planned, we will close on the new home a week from Friday! After that, the house is all ours! We will get in and do some painting and some small trips before we make the big move. It still doesn't hardly seem real!

Work has been crazy busy. We JUST got caught up after Gustav and now here comes Ike which means depending on where he is headed, I may be off to Brenham again. UGH. We are also in the middle of changing systems so we are doing all of our work twice. Which means late nights. Well, after 5 which I call a late night. I do not like that at all. Cuts into my Z time. I get to feed, go for walk, bath, and then its time for bed! Definitely will be doing the 7-4 times once we move so that I can get home to my little man!

The HOA had their final blow with us today. We had to trim the tree in the patio in order to close this week. So annoying because there are other trees who surely are bigger and taller than ours and their owners are ignoring the letter just like we did. But $75 later the poor tree has been severely pruned so we can continue on. I felt bad for the tree. And man is there some new sun out there now with out the shade of the tree! :)

Zach and crew are doing well. I have not taken pics in what feels like weeks! I have some on my phone but am not technically savvy enough to figure out how to go from phone to computer. MY dad bought a cool red wagon for Zach and its his new fav thing! They pull him around and he is just checking it all out. Too cute!

I think that's it for now. I am still tired from the night at the Agnews! I will update as I can with what else is going on.

But for now, I bid you adieu!

1 comment:

  1. As I unpack in our new house, it's really embarassing the things we paid money for the movers to pack and move for us. I wish I would have had the time to do some purging. But when do I have time for anything these days? Never, and I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html