Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall line-up

It is back again! We went from nothing to watch to too much to watch! There are so many things on right now. So excited for How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang to be back...both season premieres did not disappoint. There is also DWTS and Biggest Loser. Oh yeah, and the New Adventures of Old Christine and 90210 and Heroes! And that is only through Wednesday. Tomorrow is the big night of My Name is Earl, Grey's, and of course, The Office!! Thank goodness for the DVR because we have book club tomorrow night. Oh yeah, and I guess NFL is back if you are into that too!

What are you watching these days? What do you think of the new seasons of shows?

4 comments:

  1. I know so much to watch so little time. We have so much on Thursdays that not even the dvr can record it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, we are the same Mary!! Why do they have to put all the good shows on one night? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love when a new season starts. Although I'm really sad that Monk and Psych are over. My faves! DH and I watch How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory too. Great first episodes. I don't want Christine -- I saw it once and thought she was a rhymes-with-witch. Too bad since that's my name too. :) We thought The Office premiere dragged a bit, but I FLIPPED OUT at the proposal. AWWW!! I love you Jim!! Even at a rest stop, he can just melt my heart. But I'm worried about that other guy Pam's been talking to in class...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html