Sunday, July 6, 2008

The 4th...continued!

The rest of the weekend has been good! We had a showing yesterday afternoon that I think went fairly good. It was another young couple and they had a 6 month old. Kinda good we were here since of course with us having a wee one too, they wanted to know why we were moving. And we could tell them honestly just to be closer to my folks. So maybe that will help us having been here when they were here. So we shall see!

Mom came over to watch Z last night which proved to be a good decision. He was SO good on Friday and since we weren't going to the Creller's until after 6pm, I just didn't want to put him to the test again being away from home for bedtime. Mom said he was a bit fussy trying to get down so I am definitely glad he was at home at least. We had a nice time catching up with the folks at the BBQ and hearing about the Field Day fun they had. The giant slip and slide thingie was still set up so Matt got a few good runs in! We were home by 11pm which was more than late enough for us but glad we were able to sneak over to the Crellers for some fun.

Today we were up early for church. Its July Revival time which entails some good soulful hymns and lots of singing! I thought Z would sleep through it since its during nap time but he was wide awake. I think he enjoyed all the singing :) It was a good message and everyone was excited to see Z so i was glad we could make it. We headed over to Barnaby's after for lunch which was delish as always!

Z was awake through lunch and for at least almost 2 hours after we got home....but the power of the swing finally lulled him to sleep. He has been talking up a storm today and wanting to sit up more and more. And hes getting good at it too! And holding and grabbing at everything. Where does the time go???

Anyway, all in all, it was a great weekend. Do I have to go back tomorrow????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html