Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wow!

Ok, it has been over a week since my last post! Where is the time going?!?!?! Anyway, I am tired and up past my bedtime so I promise to catch up soon.

Work has been busy and we spent this past weekend in Austin visiting Matt's dad and stepmom. We had a great time and also got to catch up with Jenny & Brett. So good to see them!
On Friday, Zach also had his 5 month birthday! Holy smokes! He is getting SO big and sitting up better every day. He rolls when he wants to and is just a happy little guy, and a flirt! And looking giant on his hippo chair!

I've updated smugmug so lots of new Zach pics on there too. I couldn't edit them tonight so beware, there are tons that are very similar. You know how that goes, 100 million pics for 5 good ones! But man, there are some GOOD ones in there! I'll try to work on it tomorrow at work ;-)

Here are some of my fav pics to tide you over till the next update!

WAY PAST bedtime so I will sign off and more updates to come soon!

Night night!



2 comments:

  1. Love all the smiles! They grow up so quickly! I can't believe Luke will start Kindergarten next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5 Months!!!! I can't believe time is flying this fast!!!

    Love love love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html