Monday, July 7, 2008

Welcome Ella!!

Today little miss Ella Grace was welcomed in to the world by proud parents Ashley & Jason and big brother Jackson! She is a precious little doll and I so enjoyed meeting her this afternoon! What an amazing blessing!! So many babies in 2008 and many more yet to come!

Here are a few pics...enjoy!
Ashley, Ella and me! Awww.....I want another one! ;-)Proud Parents with baby Ella! Sweet baby Ella...check out the hair!Z and his new friend Ella...can you believe these 2 are the same size at birth? ;-)And the Proud Momma...she did great! There were some scary moments a few months back and we have all been praying and so happy to have Ella here safe and sound and beautiful! Such a precious little girl! Congratulations guys!!
And now a few funny pictures of the Z Man from his recent adventures!!





These are of Zach in his 4th of July parade outfit. As I said, his float was for Baby Olympics!

What's up mom?This medal is tasty!

And these a from Sunday before our visit to the pool!

Is there a baby in that hat?Apparently there are sizes on these hats...perhaps this will fit Z when he is like 3 years old!

I've been kinda lax in my picture taking over the last couple weeks so I will get working on that. Z is a hoot these days and just getting more and more fun every day. We are so busy playing I forget to take pictures! Tonight when I was giving him his bath, I started batting some water on him and he just started cracking up! It was the cutest! I love my little man!

4 comments:

  1. He's adorable! We have similar glasses for Bean, he wore them for the first time yesterday. We were cracking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Ella, welcome to the world. I wish I could be there to meet you. I'll just have to ask Auntie Lisa to give you a kiss for me! Congratulations to Jason, Ashley, & big brother Jackson. They'll no doubt make a beautiful family of four.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE him in the sweat bands! So hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html