Monday, July 28, 2008

Katie's 1st Birthday

On Saturday, my sweet god-daughter, Katie, turned 1! It was a special day and I was so happy for Becky & Andy to be celebrating this big event! It doesn't seem all that long ago that Becky and I were fighting the infertility battle together, and now her little one is 1 year old and the Z Man is almost 6 months! Here are a few pics from the party! Happy Birthday Katie-bug!


In the pile of presents!Who's the birthday princess here?? ;-)Z Man is flirting with the ladies...
In his 1st party hat!
Zach and Julia were chatting it up...I think he was asking her out! :)


And Katie up for one last night time play!

1 comment:

  1. I hate that I missed all the fun! And I think I'm going to miss the fun this weekend too! Ugh, maybe we should move to H-town - we miss everything!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html