Saturday, July 26, 2008

No Country

For Old Men...me no likey. This movie is very gory and just not my thing. Matteo and I had the usual "what movie should we rent" discussion and agreed on nothing. He claims I always get my choice and then get on the computer and not watch anyway. But what REALLY happens is I decide the least yuck of his choices, end up not liking it as I assumed already I would, and either fall asleep or get on the computer.

I wanted to watch The Great Debaters or Under the Same Sun or Other Boleyn. Those got the thumbs down. So I said fine, lets watch the nasty Old Country. Let me tell you folks, its just not my taste. There is death and blood and violence every where. yuck. So here I sit on the computer.....trying not fell asleep.

I think next time this definitely qualifies me as the movie picker!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea either. Did he also make you watch "There Will Be Blood?"

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html