Tuesday, July 22, 2008

legally blonde...the search for elle woods

did anyone watch this show besides me and Ginny?? well last night was the finale and we just watched it tonight. it was GREAT!! i liked autumn and bailey from the beginning so i was happy to see them in the final. although i thought autumn was a better singer, when bailey was up on stage she was just more believable. i actually got teary for them watching their dreams come true when they got to perform! have any of your dreams come true?? i would say my most recent feeling of that was on that last push when Zach arrived and was finally here and safe! it wasn't like a "I'm a rock star" dream come true but one of those "I've waited for this my whole life" moments....amazing. do you have other dreams you still hope will come true?

anyway, good show. i hope they do one again. i watched grease too, this was better. wonder what happened to the grease winners after their run ended?? and i hope to see autumn on the stage one day too....And i think ill buy a ticket to see legally blond in Houston!! :)

5 comments:

  1. well, of course i watched this show. it was incredible except i could have done without haylie duff. i totally agree with your assessment too and wondered if that would ever be me on that stage.

    i, too, watched grease and they are a total hit on broadway! their production was nominated for a tony for best revival and sandy and danny (max and laura) performed at the tony's and at a pre-awards show too. they were great!

    and with the exception of jeff and paige, my dreams are still out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch the show - I barely watch any tv at all anymore, and I LOVE tv. Oh well. As my dreams go, I still want to be a writer, and it doesn't count that I write for work every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, glad to hear that max and laura are successful! Matt and i almost went to see them when we were in NYC last fall but heard it wasnt that great so we went to see CURTAINS instead. Proved to be a good choice for us. David Hyde Pierce was awesome and Matt says its one of his fav musicals ever.

    ladies...what can we do to fulfill these other dreams?!? ;-) I sometimes think I want to be a teacher still...or maybe run my own store? Are these just pipe dreams?

    ReplyDelete
  4. we must always have our dreams as long as we are alive!!! if you don't have those dreams, what will you daydream about and keep going for. who knows, maybe one day we will on broadway, writing romance novels, and owning and operating our own store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm leaving you a little present on my blog right now...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html