Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A lesson in democracy

So our big outing for today was a trip to the polls! We went late in the day so I had my bag all loaded up in preparation for a loooong wait. As it turns out, I somehow JUST beat the late working crowd. And it was my lucky day to be a Wittliff too as the L to Z line was totally empty so we ZOOMED up to the front! WOOHOO! I think it took me longer to park, get into the stroller and into the school than it took me to stand in line and vote! Z had lots of smiles and grins in an otherwise kinda overcharged atmosphere! It was an important day at the polls and my son learned a valuable lesson in the importance of voting, even if he never remembers it! :)

We also had lunch with Auntie Becky! She came over to visit and brought me some grub which was much appreciated. I enjoyed the time to chat and catch up and of course hear how the Tim McGraw concert was. Sounded like the ladies had a FABULOUS time!

And as promised, here are Zach's 3 week hippo pics plus a smile preview pic from his bath today...I think it may be coming soon (or else he just had some gas!) ;-)

What a big boy I am getting to be! I am filling up the chair!


Is that a smile coming out???
A pic of the 2007 and 2008 babies! Cant wait to meet the next two! Yes, that's Zach with his head to the side not looking at the camera! He was snoozin!


And just a cute pic of the Z MAN!

1 comment:

  1. Dan and I love him!! HE is so freaking adorable, I want to come snuggle him!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html