Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Mommy made sure I wore my green today so I wouldn't get pinched! And boy I am looking cute. We had a mini photo shoot in my St Patty's pjs and even captured a bit of a smile!


This weekend Grandpa Dan and Grandma Manda came to visit me. It was good to see them and get some quality cuddle time in there too. Grandpa and I had a good nap together too. And we got a pic of the 3 generations of Wittliff men together!


Last night was selection Sunday. Dad was quite excited and is looking forward to me loving basketball one day too! He was kinda sad about the Aggies seating but at least they are in the Big Dance for the 3rd year in a row!


And today I am FIVE weeks old! Can you believe it? Time is flying by!! Must take hippo pic tonight!

Hope you all have a great St Patty's Day...drink some green beer for my mommy!

Love,

Zachary...aka The Z Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html