Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Big Brother

So I know I usually don't post about reality TV quite like the way my Ginster does...but Big Brother has gotten so ridiculously funny, I had to post. OK, so I hated the whole "couples"thing that started the season off, but now that they are broken up, it is SO good. Seriously, have these people never watched the show before? They are all terrible at game playing! They trust everyone and no one therefore they all end up stirring the pot and it is HI-larious. Plus I was really proud of Ryan this week for not being a follower and putting up James! Talk about making things interesting. And I'm starting to like frog face (Adam). He is soo tweedle dee about things but I think he may make it far because he is so darn goofy. Anyway, its been a really good episode tonight with all the gossiping and vote changing...I cant wait to see who comes back in the house!! :) Any one else out there watching BB?

On a baby note...my list from the pediatrician said we are supposed to be working on a bed time. Question, what is a "bedtime" for a baby when they are still eating every few hours? Zach has a bottle around nine and then 11 or 12. But he stays on the couch sleeping next to us until about 10ish because I like to stare at him. Call me crazy, I know! So....what do you all do? Feed a bottle and then put in crib??? Then I miss out on time with him :(

3 comments:

  1. Ummm...if that schedule is working for you then I say go with it. I think at 4 wks old a "bed time" is more for the parents than the baby. Probably the most important thing is to avoid play time at night so he eventually orders his days/nights, but at this point if "night" last 4 or 5 hours then I think you are in good shape. Sounds like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say, what works, works! Around that time we started saying that 'nighttime' was from 7p-7a, meaning we kept the lights low and the t.v. quiet, but it wasn't until the 3 month mark that we had any success getting bedtime to actually mean asleep in your crib.

    You are doing a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I echo both of these thoughts. Around that age we would put him down around 10ish and he would be up at 1 or 2 but that was our time to go to bed. WE moved his bedtime back around 3 months to 8 cause he seemed to be falling into a deep sleep around then. Then it was, then 7, then 6:30. Now its somewhere between 6:30 and 7. Watch his cues. You'll be able to tell a difference between the day and night sleep pretty soon here.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html