Friday, March 28, 2008

Say CHEESE!

That's right, he is definitely smiling now! Capturing on camera is still not the easiest, but its getting better! :)


Today we went to visit my office after lunch with Kerri. Zach was so good. Slept most of the time and then woke up and even graced a few special people with some smiling! Of course everyone thought he was adorable which I have to agree with ;) It was fun to see people. We laughed that he was so good with all the noise there because he was used to it after nine months in my tummy! (I work on the trade floor so its always loud and often accompanied by shouting!)

So now after the busy week, I am on my own. Matt has already headed out for the NCAA games tonight and wont be home till probably midnight since the second game probably wont start until nine or so. I'm going to look for him on tv, I think they have pretty good seats. If my folks don't come over, I may order a pizza and a chick flick and call it a night. woohoo!
And for your viewing pleasure...the Z MAN!


9 comments:

  1. what a doll!!! his smile is more than cute. can't wait to see more pics and see the smile in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh!!! Love it! Doesn't it just melt your heart when they smile? Jude always grins really big when I sing his theme song, 'Hey Jude...' Literally! It's the only thing that makes him stop fussing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sentiments exactly, what a doll!! I love his happy little smile. He is sure to be a fun child!! Congrats Mom, you get some return love for all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!

    I just love that first picture, it's like he's saying "Yeah, I know I got the moves"

    ReplyDelete
  5. so precious!! what a great smile! he is definitely going to break someone's heart one day!:)
    love him!! hope all is well with you and matt. i want to come visit soon. xoxo
    oh-- if you notice.. i am writing this at 5:40am. i am on pain meds for my back (ginny..i sympathize for you!) meds aren't working. i am up miserable! i guess this is a great lesson learned not to do the hokey pokey on roller skates! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love him!!! Oh I want to SQUEEZE him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little guy!! Those smiles just melt your heart don't they?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute cute!! I'm loving the smile. We can coax one or two out of Danny each day, but it's quite an effort.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html