Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!

We had a great weekend! Friday was the big March Madness day off and we had a great time. It was a good break but I was ready to come back to my baby boo. Saturday mom came back over and we went shopping for Z's Easter outfit. The one I originally purchased was TOO big so the mission was on! We ended up finding the cutest little outfit at Cotton Tots! He looked PRECIOUS! **Notice his cute shoes...those were MATT'S baby shoes! **

Easter Sunday was a great day. Time of reflection on Christ's gift to us and on all of our blessings this year. Zach made it to church for the first time and was perfect, slept the whole time. We told Dr Wende that was a compliment ;-) Mom and Dad and Chris and KA all came over for lunch at our place afterwards. It was a great afternoon spent with family!




2 comments:

  1. ya'll look great!! i love the matching dress and tie ;) zach looks adorable! i need to come back over and see him when he is not asleep !!
    enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at that smile already! What a handsome little man you have. :) I hear ya on the pain of the pump-and-dump. I pumped my record amount the other day and was THRILLED... but my dad must have accidentally not secured the cap on correctly when he put the nipple on the bottle, and it all dumped on the baby!!! WAAAAAHHH!!!!!! Oh, I also wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog today. No obligation if you don't feel like doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html