Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy 1 Month Birthday!

Happy 1 month birthday Zachary!! I truly cannot believe a month has already passed. You are such a good little man and I am enjoying every minute with you...even the minutes when you are screaming cause I know they will pass! ;-) My favorite time of day with you is in the morning when we have our snuggle time in bed together after your feeding. We stare at each other and talk and babble and I think you are starting to smile! I cannot wait for the day when you are really smiling and talking it up! I am enjoying everything about you...even your screams and toots...and cannot wait to see what the next month has in store for us!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, has it been a month already!

    Time is flying!! You are doing such a good job mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just replying to your last comment on my blog, my advice, let him sleep where he will sleep. . .if you recall Livi slept in bed with me for the first 3 months b/c that's the only way either of us got any shut eye! And Drew ended up on the couch with Sean more often than not. You will get there, and sooner rather than later, it's amazing how quickly the time goes by! Enjoy your itty bitty, I'm missing mine already!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html