Friday, March 7, 2008

Karaoke on Demand and Z's too sexy for his shirt!

So Thursday night Matt and I discovered a new entertainment while chillin on the couch. Yes, this is the life of new parents ;-) While perusing the new Comcast On Demand set up...we see a channel called "Karaoke on Demand" and were intrigued and decided to check it out. It is exactly what it sounds like, a karaoke channel! You scroll through different groups of songs like 70s, 80s, 90s, etc and then select your song and then its just like the karaoke at the bars! We tried out "Every Rose has its Thorns" in honor of brett and Rock of Love. We were laughing for sure. Next I did some Brit "Lucky" in honor of sue...I remember she always liked that song. And Matt and I even did a duo of BNL "Million Dollars". Good times were had by all! Definitely need to take use of this new toy the next time the crew is together!! Matt and I decided we could pre-party for Allison's birthday with it! :) You must check it out if you are a Comcast user. They also have Scene It- on demand like the game...you get like 15 minutes of fun!

Today we took Z for his first portraits and got some good ones I think! Especially cause he was kinda fussy so I had no clue how they would turn out. We did a lot of Mommy & Me and Daddy & Me and family shots which I totally love. And of course, the Z man in the diaper on the black background are my favs for sure. I almost wish we had more of those! So here are a few of my fav images. All the pics taken are on our smugmug site which you can get to from my link list. Enjoy!!




3 comments:

  1. Checked out smugmug. Some of them are SO cute! I want to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pictures!! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving these pictures! What a beautiful family you have. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html