Friday, March 21, 2008

pump and dump and a busy week!

First off, thanks to my mom who babysat Z man today so I could have a break and watch the March Madness with the crew. It was good to see folks but weird to be out in a bar setting again!! Z Man got a few presents from folks too which is always nice (thanks Crellers and Agnews!). Beth brought some awesome little finger puppets home from her trip to Peru for the Z man, they are so cute! Aaron said they are like my very own 'Manger Babies". Fun shall ensue for sure! Thanks guys!! :) Did enjoy a few frosty beverages and of course KH's yummy cheese fries and pizzas. It was weird to have more than one beer...it has been a VERY long time for that! Unfortunately though, I had to come home and pump and dump. Which for someone with supply issues...I think I shed a tear as I poured that liquid gold down the drain!! But anyway, it was a nice couple hours away. As the responsible one though, I headed home and left hubby there with the boys to his own devices!

So this week we were busy. Wednesday we meet Kerri at Nordie's for lunch. Ah, just like the good old days! We had a great time and did a little shopping before Kerri had to get back to work. Zach and I stayed and kept on shopping. We bought some options for Easter (which mom and I tried on tonight and I think are just too big, UGH) and a dress for mom and tie for dad. We will be matching for Sunday. Zach is such a good shopper. He slept the whole time and when he did wake up, we just nursed and changed a diaper in the fitting room and just kept on shopping. What a guy!

Thursday we had a visit from PS and Claude which was wonderful as always. Claude held him the whole time and soothed him to sleep. It was so good to see them and catch up! Z Man loves his PS and Claudie and I think they are pretty partial to him too! ;)

Anyway, it has been a good and busy week. Tomorrow I am hoping I can have Matt watch Z while I go get a pedicure. Its a pretty major necessity. I'm figuring Matt wont be up for much more than lazying around the house after his day at Knuckleheads so it should work out. Then I need to grocery shop for Easter lunch and get to Target for a few last minute things for Zach's basket! Hopefully we make it through church on Sunday without too much fussying! I will let you know how it goes!!!

1 comment:

  1. you are a super mommy on the go! i love it!!! and liquid gold it is!!! i spilled some once & wanted to cry! glad you were able to enjoy the games & a cold one (or few) hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html