Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Weekly Update

Well...as expected, not much progress. Doc said maybe about 1/2cm more since last week...so looking at about 1.5-2cm dilated. She said Zach is still up high but she can feel his head so atleast he is in the right position. He just needs to move down more! We did a quick ultrasound to check on his size and he looks average! Average sized head and belly which supposedly is good!

So........we will see what comes this next week. Maybe he will progress and maybe he won't. If he hasn't come on his own, Feb 10th will be the big day to start things off! We will go in that Sunday night to start the efforts and then we really get going Feb 11th which woud probably be Zach's birthday! I'm comfortable with this decision and if that's what it comes to be, I am ready for it! Just want this guy here safe and sound!

Becky and Katie came for a visit tonight! They checked out the nursery and tested out a few things. Katie enjoyed touching the carpet and the rug...new textures! We think she has some designer in her! I wish I had taken some pics! Thanks for the visit ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that there wasn't more progress for you. But who knows, he could decide any day now that it's time! Either way, he'll be here very soon, and you'll be snuggling with your baby boy on Valentine's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html