Monday, January 7, 2008

Progress!

Well, we are getting somewhere! With closing in on 30 days to go and lots of strangers stories about going into labor at 36 weeks...we decided it was time to get ready! So from the list from a week or so ago, lets see how things look!

1. Buy Car- check! See post on saying goodbye to Blue Bessie and hello to the silver streak!
2. Pack hospital bag- check! Got the basics in...jammies, undies, nursing bras, baby book, etc...anything else i need to take?
3. Furniture- UGH, still waiting. should be in around the 20th :-(
4. Wash clothes- Doing that tonight! Washing all the 0-3 months in Dreft, smells so good!
5. Finalize daycare- NEED TO DO THIS!
6. Drive alternate routes to hospital- Amy sent me a cool website, so we can look there. I think we will be okay though if not.
7. Find pet care for Esther and Max while we are in the hospital-need to do this!
8. Pediatrician- Yep, still waiting on this one too!

Well, 4 out of 8 aint too bad, right????

5 comments:

  1. lookin good! Can you pre-register at your hospital? That is on my to-do list :). Less paper work for when you arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! I did that online! :) I guess I may want to print that out or something though huh so I have proof....good call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh online, i need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had Caroline at same hosp as you and I printed out all that stuff and took it with me. Ended up not needing it at all, but better safe than sorry huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you are making great progress! you have plenty of friends and family that will help with the pets and you have plenty of time to pick a day care since you are taking a longer maternity leave. concentrate on having that baby now!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html