Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thanks Rach.......

My friend Rach would have been 30 today, she was definitely missed. We had a good evening with her folks...sharing dinner and memories and just catching up on life these days.

One of the gifts I really wanted from PBK was the Hippo Critter Chair. It was on my registry, but at $99 it is a fairly frivolous gift. I looked at my registry the other day once I had some gift certificates to use and it showed the chair was unavailable or no longer available. I was so upset that I hadn't ordered it earlier! But somehow I was able to order it online still, just not as part of registry. So ANYWAY..........it was supposed to be here Saturday or Monday. When I came home from dinner tonight, there was a huge box!!! Lo and behold, the Hippo Critter Chair had arrived early! Coincidence? I think not! I love it can't wait to see Zach growing in it!! :) Thanks Rach!


1 comment:

  1. that looks so comfy!!! i am glad you enjoyed dinner with rachel's parents. nice way to celebrate someone so special ;)
    she is defintely missed by so many people.
    happy birthday Rach!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html