Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mission (ALMOST) Accomplished!

The furniture is in! The room is just about done! We need to move the bookshelf out and then that should be about it with maybe just some minor re-arranging. I would like a nightstand by the chair too and to hang a couple of things, but other than that, it's finished!

The small chest of drawers under the memory board was actually mine when I was a baby. My parents had their next door neighbor George (who's always been very handy) fix up the drawers and then mom and dad refinished and painted. Looks pretty cute I think! You can see the hippo chair by my big chair too. He will be perfect for taking Zach's monthly and weekly growth pics! And the hutch may be reorganized but we got it fixed up for now.



And you see Esther peering in on this last pic...she and Max are quite intrigued by all the changes and new stuff in the house. I am anxious to see how they respond to the new baby in the house!

Looking forward to my appointment tomorrow. I think I have been having some contractions on and off. Plus I have actually slept the last 2 nights some.....and I woke up this morning feeling different. Almost, more comfortable I dare say? Is that possible? Could that mean Zach is swimming downstream and getting in position? I am praying so, I am officially ready to meet this kid!

3 comments:

  1. What an ADORABLE room, I love it! All it's missing now is sweet little Zach. We have the same soft colors for Bean, I am dying to set everything up. I can't wait to hear how your appt goes this week, it's almost time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the room looks GREAT!! i love it! now all we need is baby Zach! so soon!! hooray!
    love you,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!

    I love the room, especially the letters on teh wall, it's only missing one thing,baby Zach!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html