Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Yes folks, we are to the point where I must admit pregnancy is not all the flowers and smiles it has been for me. I am "officially" a complaining pregnant woman who is ready to get this kiddo out!

The good first...I am 38w2d. Wow, that is crazy. We will have a baby within 14 days no matter what. My little Valentine! Zach will be just fine anytime he comes out now. All he is really doing at this point is packing on some more pounds. Other good stuff, I still feel GOOD during the days! I'm not too uncomfortable until its time to sleep.... Also, I finally talked to delivery man. He said he would be in the area tomorrow and could probably deliver between 1 and 3pm. Great, sign me up. I need to get my stuff organized! And I will NOT be happy if this doesn't happen as said. And no one wants to see a 38 week pregnant woman get pi$$ed! Mom also finished my chest of drawers and was going to bring it by tonight but dad had to go out of town...so looks like maybe Wednesday for that.

The bad...I am 38w2d and uncomfortable! And still don't have my furniture. But as said above, if it comes tomorrow, that situation will be remedied soon. Other bad, I am so tired. We tease that I am kinda like a narcoleptic these days. I will be sitting here typing and then ZZZZzzzzzzzz...............I hardly sleep at night so I tend to doze very easily during the day. Not too much actually is bad, just the regular- stuffy nose, heartburn and carpal tunnel type issues. I truly hope these go away as quickly as they popped up!

And the ugly....Well, I managed to almost complete avoid stretch marks....but instead of those I cannot breathe and therefore snore. Matt says like a bear, I say like a sleep apnea patient! It is WEIRD. I mean, I have snored before in life like when I am sick or after too much of the boozin, but this is totally different sounding. I wake myself up! I can hear myself breathing just when sitting here. I hate it. This more than anything, I cannot wait for it to go away.

But even with all the bad and the ugly, I think I will be one of those women who will miss being pregnant. I love knowing Zach is in my belly safe and sound and feeling him move and grow. And I know I have said it before, but I have enjoyed looking pregnant too. I think it goes well with me. Ready for #2, honey? ;-)

And now just random thoughts. I am going to see Jersey Boys tonight! WOOHOO! Mom and I have waited a long time for this show so I am super excited about it. Been listening to the cd to prepare and everyone who saw it say its very good! I also really love the JEEP, "Rock Me Gently" song and finally got tired of wondering if it was a real song or not?!?!? So I googled it and sure enough, its a1974 hit by some dude named Andy Kim. Matt's getting it on his ipod for me. Speaking of the pod...I still dont have one. Should I get one?

Ok, I think that's it for now. Need a little nappy before meeting mom at5:30. Don't want to nod off duringJersey Boys!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to hear the update on how you liked jersey boys! i know you are going to love it!

    and i say yes to the pod, because i am going to get one after i pop and start working out to get ready only to get pregnant again! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I still have not seen a picture of the new car. Can you please post one? And OF COURSE to the ipod...how else do you expect to drown out Zach's screaming?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html