Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Patience is a Virtue........

And I don't think I have it right now. Said in my best Verunca Salt voice..."I want an oompa loompa NOW!!!!!!!!!"

Dr. appointment was fine but no great progress. Maybe about a 1/2 cm more dilated but that's it. Zach is still high but she can feel his head so at least he is in the right direction. So.......I don't think little man will be here this week. I think we will definitely make Jersey Boys so that's good. I do really want to see that! We went ahead and scheduled an induction date for February 11th, 3 days after his due date in case he hasn't come on his own. If nothing else, there is an END IN SIGHT! YIPPEE! I think I may still keep my last day of work as Feb 1st too. That will give me a week to rest and get last minute things accomplished.

As for the rest of the furniture...its in, but now I have to wait for the delivery man to call me back to schedule a delivery time. It can take 24 to 48 hours for him to call. I find that quite silly, but again, I think its part of the test of patience! Oh well, I think it will be here in time. B says I will dilate as soon as all the furniture is here. I hope so, I am picking the first available time slot! :)

There is nothing on TV tonight, so I am trying out Ginny's show, Crowned. OMG, why didn't I watch this earlier? Pretty funny stuff.

Ok, that's all for now. 16-19 days to go at the MOST! WOOHOO!

4 comments:

  1. February 11 is my birthday... a FABULOUS day to be born, if I may say so. But since you're anxious, I hope he comes early for you! (Although as soon as Zach comes, I know Bean not far behind him, so I'm kinda rooting for February 11...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i told you crowned was unbelivably great. i'm so glad you finally caught on to my taste in TV!! ha ha!

    and that was no coincidence of that chair coming on the 24th - she totally sent it to zach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totallly didn't spell everything correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For your sake I really hope that Zach isn't an oompa loompa!!

    The last few weeks are so so so hard, it's the culimniation of all your hard work and you just want it to be here. Don't worry, Zach will come, hopefully sooner rather than later, I can't wait to "meet" him!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html