Saturday, January 12, 2008

Growth Scan...no giant baby here!

Ultrasound went fine today. Zach is measuring right at 36 weeks and about 5.5lbs....so even worse case scenario that he gained a lb a week , he would be just over 9lbs. Ultrasound tech thinks 7-8.5 more likely. My amniotic fluid was a little on the low side so she said i need to be drinking more water. Anyone had that before?

I have my weekly check up on Wednesday with the actual doctor so we will go over everything then. I'm curious to see if I have progressed at all! My mom came with Matt and I today which was neat. She enjoyed seeing everything and going by the hospital so she and my dad know where to go! During the ultrasound we got a nice view of Zach's face too and I think he is awfully handsome! I am ready to meet him face to face for real!

3 comments:

  1. LOL No giant baby, what a relief. He's perfect, from the sound of it! You will be seeing his little face in person very soon... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything went well today!! Towards the end, my fluid levels were on the low side. They just monitored each week I went. Just do what they say and drink more water. We'll see what HS says on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yee haw! can't wait to meet the handsome little devil!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html