Monday, January 21, 2008

Into the teens.....and some pics!

18 days it says.....that's not too far away! We will have a son by the next holiday! Our little Valentine! :-)


Let's see...my office had a shower for me on Friday. Everyone was so very generous and I am very thankful! Got several gifts as well as a group gift certificate that I was able to use for my pump, monitors, and some other goodies. Here are a couple of pics! Matthew came up too which was sweet!

Sunday was our last time to greet for awhile. We have fulfilled our one year obligation and in just the right time. I love greeting though so hopefully after we get the little guy's schedule figured out, we will be back! I have told Matt how often people talk to me now about being pregnant now that I am so far along. He got to witness it first hand while greeting. Pretty funny. Lots of belly touching and advice and comments, etc. Here is a pic or two from Sunday! Yes, I am getting BIG!


What else.....what else.....got to see the Ginster Saturday night at Rob & Lisa's house. Matt played guitar hero for the first time. We may have to invest in one in order to be competitive. ITS HARD!

Today we went house hunting. It was fun! We found one we loved, but alas, want this guy sold first. So we shall see...

Not much else going on. Just a few pics now for the fun of it!

Christmas!




And last but not least....here are Zach's letters for his room!

Guess that's it for now. Next appointment is Wednesday @ 10:45am. Ill let you know how it goes! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I love love love the pics! Look at that belly. Cherish it now, b/c to tell you the truth I miss my belly a teeny bit (and all the milkshakes that I was allowed to have to make the babies grow).

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA, so true Mary! I think I may be the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful! just glowing!!! i love it.
    can't wait to meet my valentine (or close to it)
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html