Tuesday, January 22, 2008

IT'S IN!

The furniture has arrived after its journey across America! I thought it was coming from NC but actually from Utah. Whatever. It is HERE! So, I will call first thing tomorrow morning and get the FIRST available delivery time. Good thing is since I'm a part timer kinda any way right now...I think I can be pretty flexible on times. I just want it here! I cannot wait to see the room all set up with the chair and the knick knacks on the hutch and the stuff in it!!! YIPPEE!

I told work today that my last day would probably be Friday, Feb 1st. They seemed cool. Everyone keeps telling me I deserve this time off and to not worry about it, so that is my goal. This little guy is coming, ready or not! OH MY GOD, I am going to have a BABY soon! My little boy! YEAH!

Nothing else. Doctor appointment is tomorrow at 10:45am. I will update with progress as soon as possible I HOPE! PRAY for some progress!! I'll check in tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. hooray!!! i am so glad to hear that it came in! that is great news!! now all we have to wait for is Jersey Boys....then baby zach! woo hoo!
    enjoy your night!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!

    Can't wait to see pictures, now the only thing you need is ZACH!!

    Prayers up for a good appt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so jealous! I am dying for our furniture to get here. I think it's going to relieve a lot of anxiety when we can finally set up Bean's room. It's a disaster right now. I can't believe that you are only 2 weeks from your due date!!!!!!!!!!! It's almost time, Zach and mommmy!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html