Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pictures!!

I had my OB appointment and was sad to learn....no more ultrasounds. WAH! I am now "normal" so no medical need for them at this point. So yay, I am normal and boo, no more pics of our little man until we meet him face to face!!!!! My belly is measuring a week ahead (23 weeks) which I guess makes sense since Zach is measuring in the 75-80th percentile. Dr. said if he continued at this rate, he would be about an 8-9lb baby. Our big boy! I gained another 4lbs but still only 8lbs total now. Need to chill out and aim for a 1/2lb a week instead of 1lb!!

Next appointment is October 30th where I will have my glucose test. Gotta watch my sugars for the next month so I pass the test! I am at a slightly higher risk since I have PCOS, making me somewhat insulin resistant to begin with. Plus dad has diabetes too. Unfortunately, I love sweets right now. Going to try to find some sugar free alternatives!

So to share...here are some pics from our appointment last Friday, the 28th! Isn't he cute??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Long Legs!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And profile with his hand by nose!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. he is perfect and i love him already! those long legs are so very witty. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, thanks Gin! I love him too and cant wait to meet him!

    He and your long legged babelette will make a great pair! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html