Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ridiculous.........

I wish I was technically savvy enough to figure out how to put a calendar on here. I about cried last night realizing we could BARELY fit a childbirth class into our schedules! That is insane....and I am not quite sure how it happened either? I am going to attempt to write it all down just to see what it looks like!

First off...standing plans. Mondays nights for I think 4 more weeks....we have Bible Study. Every 3rd Thursday, Book Club. Every 3rd Sunday-Greeters at church Then here we go, starting on Sunday!
10/28-Avenue Q
10/30- Dr Apt (big glucose test)
11/1- Rachel's anniversary (spending time with PS & Claude and friends) :-(
11/2-11/4- Fredricksberg with Mom
11/6-Dinner with Duke gals
11/7- Going to Lake Charles for work
11/8- Nutcracker Market
11/9-11/11- Abilene *that Sun is PEO Auction but I don't think I will be back...
11/13-11/15- Birmingham for work
11/15-Book Club
11/17- 9am-Hair; 2:30-RENT, 7pm-Tgiving
11/18- Greeting at church
11/20- Children's ART Project
11/22-11/24- Thanksgiving *In Austin Thurs-Fri, maybe Dallas end of w/e?
12/1- MY SHOWER! :-)
12/7- Wedding in Corpus
12/8- BG Christmas Party
12/15- childbirth class (the only one we can make!!) :-( Followed by a wedding the same night!
12/16- Greeting
12/20- Book Club
12/25- Christmas
12/31- NYE
By the end of the year, I will be 35 weeks. And ready for Zach to make his BIG ARRIVAL! But between all this other stuff, I sure hope I have time to prepare!!! Not to mention hopefully having the house on the market in the next week too. My oh my, this is going to be a busy end of the year!!!

2 comments:

  1. homrgirl - this is where you have to draw the line and say very sweetly "no thank you!" you can do it and it is important to get your childbirth class in AND take some much needed time for yourself. don't run yourself ragged now because you will really know what it feels like to have no time come february!

    JUST SAY NO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ginny! You need to try and take it easy...do not overdue it! Goodness!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html