Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bedding...take 2!!

So I bought some spare pieces to mix and match the bedding...which do you like best?

Here was the original all gingham!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gingham skirt/white sheet
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blue skirt/white sheet
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blue skirt/gingham sheet
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So.......what do you think? Obviously no matter what, the bedskirts need ironing, but you get the point! Which do you like best or is there another option out there I should try? (solid green skirt, blue gingham skirt, white skirt, etc)

BTW, had doc appointment today. Zach's HB still 140 (as usual), only gained 2lbs, and blood pressure looks good! I also took my glucose test. If I don't hear back from them tomorrow or Thursday, looks like we are okay. I hope I pass!

8 comments:

  1. i say gingham skirt and white sheet! it'll match the ultimate crib sheet too! really though, i liked that look best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with roxy. not a fan of the blue bed skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA, well mom will be happy...that was her vote too! ;-) Perhaps Ill keep the blue one if I just want to mix things up a bit!

    Rox-did you use your bumpers all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them in this order: 1)blue skirt with green gingham sheet 2)white sheet with green gingham skirt. Seriously, though, you can't go wrong - I like them all. We still use the bumper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Ashley! I like the blue skirt with the green sheet. But I also like the green skirt and white sheet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree....gingham looks best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we got rid of the bumber because alex would tug at the tabs and he eventually messed up more than 1/2 of them. he also used it to step on and that made me nervous. as long as they don't use it to climb out or ruin it, you can use it as long as you like! I think it really makes the crib cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that the bumper pads make the bed a lot cuter...until a diaper explodes and you have to clean poop off of EVERYTHING. Don't worry though, that didn't happen until the third child ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html