Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's IN!

The crib is in! OK, so I know I should wait until it all comes in to have it delivered now to save on delivery and set up costs, but in Veruca Salt fashion, "I WANT IT NOW!" Now to convince the husband of this.........

1) It will get the furniture cleared out of the nursery and moving now wont be too unpleasant as it is not hot or cold.
2) The crib will make the room appear to be larger (good selling point)
3) I am pregnant and I want it. If momma ain't happy, ain't NO body happy!

So I called Linda at Baby's 1st. We shall find out how much this costs. I am off 1/2 day Monday for plumber to come anyway...........so I think they should come then too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html