Thursday, October 18, 2007

Scrapbooking

So I decided I needed to scrapbook this pregnancy. Jenny's was so cute that I decided I wanted one too! I bought a book, bought some stickers and such, and printed some pictures. But did I start anything tonight? NO! I need to order more pics and scan all our ultrasound pictures so they don't ruin. I have gotten some good ideas online though. I just want all my materials first! The goal is to have it up to date for my shower, so I have about 6 weeks to get it done! Ill keep you posted on my progress. Any pages ideas? Send them this way!

2 comments:

  1. so you'll be one of "those" scrapbooking ladies too, huh!?! just kidding! what a great idea and let's go shopping for cute trinkets and such! :-) can't wait to meet zach and i relly hope he's a lego maniac. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. scrapbooking??? since we all know that i will never have it in me to do such a thing, do you want to make a scrapbook for me? ha ha! i know it will be beautiful and precious and can't wait to see it at the shower. and i'm with sue - can't wait to meet this little guy!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html