Sunday, October 14, 2007

nursery pics!

UPDATE: THE CHAIR COMES IN TWO PIECES! So, we can assemble upstairs in the nursery and then unassemble when we move! WOOHOO! Nursery is done, AGAIN!

Here are pics of the pieces we have bought for the nursery and also of the bedding. The furniture will be all white and the chair (whatever chair it ends up being) will be this green fabric. That's my sham in it to see what it looks like. Doesn't it look COMFY??? It reclines, swivels, glides, and rocks. We are curious as its over sized if perhaps it comes in two pieces?? Otherwise, how would it even fit through the door? But I digress...here are the pics!!

The bedding...a close up view
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nursery view- So far I have the quilt, bumpers, sham, valance, mobile (thanks Kari!), and rug (thanks mom!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Crib- It is the Pali "Mia"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dresser/Hutch- We ended up with this as Matt and I loved the shelves to decorate and store things on. Mom has my old chest of drawers so if we need more storage, we will get that!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Chair..........doesn't it look comfy? Matt was practicing laying in it while holding the imaginary baby. We also got the gliding ottoman. Fabulous.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So that's it for now. Once we have the chair sorted out, just need to register and that will be it for a bit. Oh and the childbirth classes. And getting the house on the market. And all the other activities we have like every weekend through the end of the year. Not being sarcastic either. We have something every weekend through the end of the year. Oh my!

Hope you all like the pics! I can't wait to have everything here and in person and put together!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is flying by, seems like just yesterday you got your bfp!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html