Friday, September 28, 2007

Our big boy!

I haven't scanned the pics yet, but we had a great appointment today! 21 weeks, are are officially on the downward slide to having this baby! :-) Our little man looked great today and all things looked as they should. And confirmed again, he is DEFINITELY a boy! He is also very very active (and stubborn like his folks...he didn't want to roll over to show us his spine). He would roll halfway and then go back the way we didn't need him to go, HA! But he finally flipped and got what we needed to see. The constant moving does explain a lot of what I have been feeling as well as why I haven't slept through the night in months! But it is worth every sleepless night already!

Doc said he is in the 80th percentile of the normal range for size so looks like this guy is going to be a biggun like his parents are. She said his size wasn't a concern, just that he is going to most likely be medium to large when he gets here. I go next Wednesday, Oct 3rd for my regular OB appointment so we will see if she agrees. Hopefully I haven't gained too much weight or I may get a lecture. I feel like I am doing okay. All of my clothes still "fit" just not as comfortable. The body is just shaped differently now! So, I got to buy my first maternity pants, JEANS! I am beyond excited. They regular ones still fit but after a meal or sitting in them all day, the buttons were DIGGING. So, welcome to the world of panel pants! WOOHOO, what a difference some elastic makes!

So anyway, all in all a great day. Seeing the little man makes me smile bigger than I knew I could. The pics are good so I will get them scanned in soon to share. Cant wait to meet this guy!! Well....I can wait a few months yet, we have much to do still! :-)

Also, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my one of my bestest gal pals, the Ginster! She turned 30 today! Hope you and Jeff are having a fantabulous time in Seattle!

And a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Mike and Roxanne who celebrate 5 years today!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO glad to hear everything went well at your appt!! Can't wait to see the pics! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html