Friday, October 5, 2007

Race for the Cure!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tomorrow morning is the Houston Komen Race for the Cure! I am excited to report that my team, The Spring Chickens has raised $3540 so far! The donation deadline is October 31st, so just in case you are reading this and are interested in contributing, please visit my site to donate! Last year was our first year to walk together and it was such a great experience we are doing it again. It is amazing to see so many women walking together for one cause and brings so much hope for the future. We will find a cure for breast cancer! I willupdate you tomorrow on how we all do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html