Friday, October 26, 2007

The Fetus Whisper's reign continues!

Yes folks, that's correct, she is 7 for 7! :-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Congrats to Mike, Roxy, and Alex on adding a LITTLE GIRL to the clan!

How does she do it, no one knows? I think we need to try her out on strangers and get her on Oprah or something! Who needs the genetic blood test when we have Rox! Next test case will be the Ginster. A few more weeks and we will know. The fetus whisper says another girl. I have to agree on this one too. Then we will be 4 boys and 4 girls! One for each! I can't wait for the next big reveal!!

3 comments:

  1. seriously? you all still think it is baby girl H in my belly? i just don't know anymore. but time will tell soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah ha! you DO doubt me! just kidding, I do think baby Hawk is a girl, but if I am wrong maybe it will take some the pressure off for the babies to come!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are probably right and the pressure will be on more than ever once baby H turns out to be a girl!!!! we'll see how you do with the next wave of babies!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html