Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tap Dancin Fool!

I have been meaning to post this for about 2-3 weeks now but kept forgetting! We officially have left the "butterflies" stage to the "quick kick to the gut" stage! Our little man is a mover and a shaker! Usually in the mornings and evenings, but throughout the day too...he is in there kicking around! Haven't gotten the timing down yet for Matt to get a good feel, but we are working on it. He thinks he felt one the other night but I giggled too so we aren't sure which he felt. I have to say, it is the most amazing feeling ever.

After a long year + to get here (which I still feel insensitive saying since most people try for a year before they even go to the RE, but since we started right off the bat doing fertility treatments, to me it seems much longer!!) , I still feel blessed and thank God every morning for this baby growing in me. I am one of "those women" that LOVES being pregnant! I feel GREAT. I feel like I look great! Hair, nails, and skin are great...and people at work say I am "glowing". Ill take it! Not to mention the belly. I could stare at it all day long. It fascinates me. The shape, the way it grows, the way it feels, it's just wonderful. I rub my belly and talk to my little boy, sing to him, pray for him, and dream about him... I wonder what he will look like, more like mommy or daddy? Will he have my boisterous laugh (which I get from my dad) or Matt's silly girlie laugh (which I think he gets from his mom!) Will he get Matt's round eyes and my round nose? Who knows or cares, I just cant wait to meet him and hold him and love him!! What will he grow up to be like? Will he play sports? Will his future wife like me? All things I think about every day...Have I said I love being pregnant? ;-)

Anyway, I just got another kick in the belly, must be time to make dinner! Little man is hungry, and big man will be too when he gets home!

2 comments:

  1. omg, you are the sweetest thing! i love your love of pregnancy. you are going to be one great mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on feeling the baby kick! It sounds like you are in your glory being pregnant, that's so wonderful. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hey, I've been meaning to ask you... what exactly does a "gas scheduler" do? It sounds very Texas, I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html