Sunday, October 7, 2007

Goin to the Chapel!

Congrats to Katie and Aaron who tied the knot this Saturday. We were excited to share in the wedding and we had a great time! Unfortunately I managed to get no pics of them together, I will have to steal some from the official photographer when they are in!

The Race on Saturday was also great! The highlight for me, BY FAR, was seeing Sherrie cross the Survivor's Finish line!! I am so proud of her and it was a great moment! Looking forward to seeing her pics since I forgot my camera! We had fun walking...only bad thing was AFTER the race. We had parked in a parking garage downtown and it took us an HOUR to get out!!! RIDICULOUS! And the worst part was that cut into our brunch time since Allison and I both were on a time crunch already. But we enjoyed brunch while we could and it was great to see everyone and all the babies! Thanks for hosting again, Jen!

And today, had breakfast with the in-laws and then mom and I went SHOPPING! She bought Zach some cute outfits and then some cute maternity outfits for me! :) Thanks Mom!!!

All in all a great weekend, although very busy. Looking forward to some down time in October until the madness begins in November!!

Here are a few pics from the wedding!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html