Thursday, October 18, 2007

I found this poem online today.......had to share.

Breath of My Breath
Breath of my breath and heart of my heart
Here, inside me you grow;
For each little movement and every one kick
I love you much more than you know.
How could a mother explain it
Or even herself understand,
That God has given a treasure of life
To hold in her very own hand.
More lovely than the sunset,
This is the thought of you;
More peaceful than the lonely brook
Beneath a sky so blue.
The mountains haven't your greatness
And the stars hold not your shine,
The greatest miracle God ever created
Will soon enough be mine....

Mommy and Daddy love you Zach and we can't wait to meet you! Only 16 more weeks till we see your sweet face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html