Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Something to smile about...

After yesterday's hormone induced post, decided to lighten it up a bit with just a sweet pic and none of my breast feeding drama (which, BTW, I will leave it at not going so hot still).

The best part of my day is when I wake up in the morning after feeding Mark and go out into the living room where Matt and Z are. I go sit in the recliner and the first thing Z does is come over, climb onto the other half of my lap, and give me and Mark a hug! Talk about melting a Mommy's heart! I love my boys!!!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. look at you all covered in babies!! it really suits you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're loving that part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely precious...enjoy these moments! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is seriously sweet!!! I am definitely not in a hurry for the twins to get here at this point, but your pictures and stories make me excited to meet them and introduce them to their awesome big brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new picture of Mark. He looks so snuggley and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html