Sunday, June 29, 2008

Family Fun!

We had a busy but fun weekend with the family!


Friday night was the Astros vs Braves game. Zach was a trooper again and did a great job at the game. He was all decked out in his stros gear and got many comments on what a cute "astros baby" he was!! Unfortunately the Astros lost the game 6-1. In Zach's 2 games, he has seen the astros outscored 19-1 now. Ouch! On a happier Astros note though, they won their Saturday and Sunday games. Woohoo! Oh, and Friday night we got to see fireworks too so that was cool!

Saturday morning was our first sign class. Zach is young but could be able to sign by 6-8 months. It was just fun being together too!
For the rest of the weekend, we spent Saturday at my parents house with the family and Sunday at Chris and KA's. My aunt and uncle are in town from NJ and my cousin and her kiddos were in town from AZ. The kiddos LOVED zach and were really sweet with him. They just thought he was pretty darn cute and cool which of course I would agree too! All in all, a great weekend! Oh yeah, and I beat the Easy level of Guitar Hero. I am a ROCK STAR! ;-)

Grandma and Zach at the game
What's up, Dad?
Zach in Dad's big boy hat, one day I will fit in it for real!
Kelsey, Jessica, and Jacob with Zach! Kelsey loved Zach and will make a great babysitter one day!

Aunt Kellianne and Zach! She thought he smelled yummy today. And Zach thought KA's hair was yummy! He loved to get a big handful of it! That's Otis in the window, he is a big huge fluff ball kitty!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of Zach and his Daddy... too adorable!

    My friend bought us a baby sign book and DVD for our shower (she teaches deaf children, so it was an appropriate gift). I can't wait to try it out... probably in another month when we are more settled in our house.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html