Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Free diapers!

So today in the mail I received 80 free Pampers Swaddlers New Baby diapers! Why you ask? Well somehow a few weeks back I received an email to fill out some questionnaire. Which of course I did...I think it was around my first week back at work and I needed something to keep me occupied! I earned a free Blockbuster rental for my time. At the end of the survey there was an option to sign up to continue to receive questionnaire emails and earn "rewards". So I signed up!

And now its my most recent obsession next to blog reading. I get really excited when I get the email in my Inbox telling me a questionnaire is waiting for me cause that means someone out there is interested in my product opinion! Sometimes I know someone in the travel industry or don't have a child of a certain age or haven't bought a dishwasher in the last 12 months and I don't qualify to continue the survey. That always makes me sad. But sometimes, I do qualify and get to finish the survey and earn the full rewards points! Well for this diaper questionnaire, at the end it said I may be selected to be a product tester! And lo and behold, I opened my door tonight to a box of diapers! Woohoo! So for the next 2 weeks I will be observing my thoughts on the Swaddlers New Baby Diapers...they are "blankie soft"!

Sad, the highlight of my day was a box of diapers. Actually, the true highlight of my day as usual was picking up the munchkin. He laughs a lot when we get home cause I take him "flying" and nibble on his belly and toes and such. I swear he has the best laugh ever. Ive got to get it on the video before it changes! Also, he is sleeping! The last 3 nights back to normal of STTN! I give credit to Theresa, I think he was cold. Cause the last nights in the sleep sack, he hasn't made a peep until almost 5am. Go Z!

Tonight we also met with the realtor. Planning to take the price down some, we are just ready to sell. Come on people, make us an offer we can work with! If this place had a yard, we would probably stay longer, we will miss our short commutes!

And a random note, watched the new VH1 I Love the Millennium show and there was a reference to the Hamburgerler. WOW, 2 references in 3 days, what are the odds!

And last but not least, anyone watch Baby Borrowers??? I am positive we would not have had the same interest as we do now that we are parents ourselves, but it is pretty funny. There is a chick on there from Houston who is a total brat. I am glad she is not a parent yet in real life. I was interested in it enough though that I will watch next week when one of the parents has to go back to "work". Should be interesting!

Ok, that's enough random thoughts for tonight, time to feed Z and head to bed! Tomorrow is Thursday and I get to go see the Sex and the City movie. Woohoo! Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for free diapers that would be a celebration in this house! Especially since Mia and Jacob think its fun to put clean diapers in the diaper pail :)
    I tivo'd the baby borrowers hoping to watch it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo for free diapers

    You'll have to send me the questionnaire link!!!

    And like Andrea I have Baby Borrowers dvr'd to watch when I get a free minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Swaddlers diapers... those are the ones we use for Bean. We tried Huggies but had to switch back! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html