Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Ok, so its a day late, but I didn't have my computer home with me last night. Me and my wonderful Matteo celebrated 4 years of wedded bliss yesterday!! Some days it feels like it was just yesterday, the excitement and love still so fresh in my mind and heart. And other days it feels like forever ago, because I cannot imagine life without him now! We have been through a lot together in these past few years. Sadness so deep at the loss of a friend and through the struggles of infertility. And joys SO big like the day we found out we were pregnant and when Zachary finally arrived. Our hearts expanded in a way we didn't know was possible!

Matthew, Thank you so much for the love you bring to me every day.
For rubbing my feet every day when I place them in your lap without complaints.
For cleaning out Max's litter box and taking out the trash.
For hugging me when that's all I need to make me feel better.
For letting me choose the movies on demand.
For watching Zachary so I can attend much needed breaks to Book Club and PEO.
For listening to me when I just need to vent.
For watching our wedding video with me last night and enjoying it as much as I did.
For giving me Zachary!!
For being my best friend and knowing me like no one else!
I am SO very blessed to have you as my husband and Zach's father. You are a great husband and father! Happy Anniversary and to many many more happy years to come!

(To commemorate our love....I got Matthew a Wii! Matt finally gets to join the rest of the fellows in the gaming world. Maybe he will let me play too!) ;-)

And a very Happy Anniversary to PS & Claude...they celebrated 38 years yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html