Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day at the Ball Park!

Sunday we took Zachary to his 1st Astros game!! It was supposed to be Matt, Zach, Myself and my folks...but then Dad had to go out of town so we invited Kelly....and then Mom got sick, so it was just Matt, Kelly, Zach and I! You know mom must have been feeling bad to miss her grandson's first baseball game....against the New York Yankees no less! But alas, it was a TERRIBLE game anyway. 13-0! Yikes! I think it was the worst game I had ever witnessed. And Berkman wasn't playing either. BOO. But anyway, the important part was Zach! He did great! Sat up and looked around for ages. Then took his bottle. Took a good snooze on Auntie Kelly's lap. Then woke up for the end of the game, I was quite impressed! We have tickets to the Astros vs Red Sox in a week from Friday so we will try it again, hopefully with my parents in tow this next time. Here are a couple of pics from the day. There are more on smugmug!



3 comments:

  1. Those are GREAT pictures!! Your mom must blow them up and hang them in her nursery. Zach looks like a little baby baseball player already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohooo!!! You all survived the game! He did WAY better than Jude did... super impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had fun! thanks for the invite :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html